Social Media Support
Connect with WhiskerCloud and prosper!
Let’s get social!
Ready to have WhiskerCloud help with your social media? Below is a list of everything you need to do to get started. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Let’s get connected!
WhiskerCloud uses multiple software platforms to manage your social media, reputation management, and content creation. Below are the steps necessary to get your social pages connected with WhiskerCloud!
Granting Access To Your Google Business Manager
In most cases, WhiskerCloud is able to request access on our end and all you need to do is approve via an email that shows up in the inbox of the Google Business admin. If you’d like to invite us to be a manager, here are directions directly from Google:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
Users fromthe menu.
- In the top right corner, click the “Invite new managers”
- Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
Note: If you’re adding an agency to your location, you’ll need to add the agency’s location group ID here (you may need to reach out to the agency and ask for this ID).
- Select the user’s role by choosing
Owner, Manager, or Communications manager.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing owners or managers.
Granting Access To Your Facebook Page
Granting WhiskerCloud agency access to your Facebook page is simpler than you think! We’ll go in and request agency access on your end and the rest can be handled by your team in just a few minutes!
- Head over to your clinic’s page on Facebook. The click “Settings” from the top right menu.
- On the left side of the page, locate and click on Page Roles.
- Scroll down and you will see an agency request from WhiskerCloud (you will see the WhiskerCloud logo).
- Click Respond to Request.
- Click Approve Agency Access.
- WhiskerCloud can now post and respond on your behalf!
Granting Access To Twitter and Instagram
To grant access to your Twitter and Instagram pages, simply email the username and passwords to our digital team at [email protected]. With Instagram, we may need to work with your team to grant full access, but this is on a case-by-case basis.
Have a question?
Click the button below to contact us – we’re happy to walk you through the entire process of getting started with WhiskerCloud!